If you’re selling a home in Lakewood or Long Beach, your Realtor® will give you all kinds of pointers on what you can do to make it more appealing to prospective buyers – but these tips can give you a head start on the process.
Quick Tips for Upgrades and Remodeling if You’re Selling Your Home
You should always talk to your Realtor before you make any big investments in your house when you just plan to sell it anyway. However, these tips will give you some food for thought before you call your agent.
Kitchen Remodeling Tips
Check out these quick kitchen remodeling tips if you’re thinking about making improvements to your home before you sell:
· Repaint the kitchen in a light, bright color
· Adding a skylight opens up a room
· Extra storage shelves in cabinets is a great way to improve the kitchen and bathrooms
· Built-in microwaves are amazingly convenient
· Island ranges with bar stools free up cupboard space and provide more workspace
Bathroom Remodeling Tips
Have a peek at these bathroom remodeling tips to make your house more appealing to a wider range of buyers:
· Shower heads can make a huge difference – especially removable ones
· Add splashes of color to the bathroom, because all-white is definitely out
· Large cabinets, whether they’re built-in or freestanding, are ideal
Are You Selling a Home in Lakewood or Long Beach?
If you’re selling a home in Lakewood or Long Beach, we can help. Call us at 562-882-1581 to find out how we’ll market your house to all the right buyers so you can sell it quickly and at the right price.
You can also explore our real estate listings here: