When you’re buying a home for sale in Long Beach or Lakewood, you’ll see the term “move-in ready” on a lot of real estate listings.
But what does that mean, and why does it matter to you?
What is “Move-In Ready” on a Real Estate Listing?
The term move-in ready means that the home is in great condition. You won’t have to make upgrades or repairs, and the house meets all the city or local government’s requirements (that usually includes plumbing, electricity, locking doors and windows, and passing some pest inspections).
Move-in ready homes are ready when you are. You might also see these homes referred to as “turn-key” homes.
(Want to see a great move-in ready home? Check out our Long Beach and Lakewood real estate listings!)
Here’s a better look at what move-in ready means:
- You’re not going to have to wait on maintenance fixes, like dripping taps or sticky doors
- Big-ticket items like HVAC systems are in good working condition
- You don’t need to paint (or ask the seller to paint)
- You feel the kitchen and bathrooms are in good shape and ready to use
- The house is clean
- The lawn is maintained
Are You Moving to Lakewood or Long Beach?
We’d love to help you find your dream home, so call us at 562-882-1581 to let us know what you’re looking for – we’ll start searching right away.
While you’re here, check out our:
- Lakewood homes for sale
- Long Beach homes for sale
- Anaheim homes for sale
- Artesia homes for sale
- Bellflower homes for sale
- Buena Park homes for sale
- Carson homes for sale
- Cerritos homes for sale
- Cypress homes for sale
- Gardena homes for sale
- La Palma homes for sale
- Lomita homes for sale
- Norwalk homes for sale
- Rossmoor homes for sale
- San Pedro homes for sale
- Signal Hill homes for sale
- Westminster homes for sale